Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipe Round-up!

I love a good list.  LOVE it.  Like really love it.  List making is so therapeutic, putting a bit of order and tidiness onto our messy and chaotic world.  So right now I am smack dab in Thanksgiving list mode - what to make, what groceries are needed, a master list of all the tasks to be done, and a schedule for said tasks to be accomplished.  And of course, this list - a list of possible foods to fill out the Thanksgiving menu.  Here we have some possible ideas for appetizers, side dishes, and some desserts (beyond the pumpkin pie) to round out your feast.


Appetizers







Side Dishes













Desserts







Very Vanilla Egg-Free Ice Cream
We just love putting this stuff on our desserts instead of whipped cream!

16 comments:

  1. I celebrated Thanksgiving earlier in the yera (Canadian style) but I totally just inhaled this amazing list. I think I need to try making that pumpkin ice cream- and maybe some of those tasty looking drop biscuits. Love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Thanksgiving! Lots of tastyy yummies up in this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lists too! They appease my obsessive, compulsive neurosis. And I'll have one of everything above, please! (And by one, I mean 3...as in 3 heaping scoops of ice cream.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take one, make that two, of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list!All those dishes look amazing....I love making lists and I make a different list every morning(one list for the blog, one for house work, one for kids stuff and one for errands)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed some of your recipes this past week but will now catch up. all the dishes in this roundup look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lists, too! They make me feel so organized. Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which to eat first and we do not even celebrate thanksgiving :)

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am a total list person. i get it! those mushroom puffs look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this extensive and inspiring Thanksgiving list! I've just added your Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe to my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also a list maker and am currently hip deep in Thanksgiving lists. :) Great round up. I would happily eat everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your list!! Such great ideas for the Holidays or any gathering for that matter :)
    Would love to try a few of these especially the risotto!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your list!! Such great ideas for the Holidays or any gathering for that matter :)
    Would love to try a few of these especially the risotto!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed this year's Thanksgiving and am drooling over all of your recipes. I wish all these dishes were in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a mouthwatering list of delicious thanksgiving treats.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...